We are Hiring!!!
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, WFO
Shifts: UK ie; 1:30 PM-10:30 PM IST
5 days working: Monday - Friday
Budget : Under 25-28 LPA
Cab availability within 15km
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of
Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and
integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers
on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application.
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be confident
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements.
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team.
- Developing solutions with best practice front of mind.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications.
- Create technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions.
- Should be doing 80% and above coding in current job.
- Competency in HTML, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, REST and SOAP-based webservices,
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Contribution to open-source projects, or personal projects in a good state of development.
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development.
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 6 months of Salesforce training experience –Required*
- BE (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA Certification:
- Salesforce Platform Developer1 Certificate is mandate, any other Salesforce certification would be a plus point.